Are you struggling to find practical answers for your business needs? The last session went…
November 11th from 1-3pm, join Dr. Danielle Davis, President and CEO of Davis Consulting Solutions to find out the Nine Key Traits for Your Business to Succeed!
Attendees can expect:
- An opportunity to network with other businesses
- To learn what may be missing from your strategy
- Key internal traits needed to grow your business
- Insight on determining your niche and how to maximize it
November 18th from 5-7, we will have special guest George Robinson II. That’s right, the Director of Supplier Diversity & Inclusion at UPMC Health Plan will be with us!
Attendees will learn about the UPMC Small Diverse Business Program and can expect:
- Resources to help small businesses recover from COVID
- Networking with UPMC and other businesses
- An overview of UPMC – Supplier Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- To learn how a diverse supplier is determined at UPMC
- To identify how to prepare to become a vendor under UPMC’s present business operations
- To learn how you can potentially increase your bottom line
Links will be provided to you by email after your registration is complete. COME PREPARED TO GIVE YOUR 30 SECOND ELEVATOR PITCH!