Come explore the various opportunities available to our C2W job seekers with multiple employers! Are…
Looking to Know More About MWDBE Certifications!
Come be a part of the conversation! Don’t miss out on an opportunity to:
- Network with other businesses
- The Mission of DEI (Department of Equity and Inclusion)
- Minority & Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWDBE) Certification Process, Compliance, and Outreach
- Expansion Plans of the MWDBE program
- Participate in a Q& A with our guest speaker
Don’t delay! Register here.
The CONNECTED program, in conjunction with Hazelwood Initiative is partially funded by the Richard King Mellon Foundation. It is an economic recovery program for the Greater Pittsburgh region. Workshops are designed to provide practical information to facilitate your business goals.
If you are unable to attend the sessions and would like to know how else we can assist you please contact us.