The CONNECTED program is a collaboration between Davis Consulting Solutions, Hazelwood Initiative and P.O.O.R.L.A.W. Partially funded by the Richard King Mellon Foundation, this economic recovery program offers help for job seekers and business.
Recipients must qualify to receive the free or discounted assistance but if you know of someone you think we can help click here to make a referral.
DCS is a key contributor of the entrepreneurial ecosystem’s success by:
- Equipping businesses to better serve their customers
- Empowering them to develop successful businesses
- Strengthening the community’s access to resources
We assist entrepreneurs through the following challenges:
- Obtaining Business Opportunities
- Leveraging Certification Programs
- Developing High-Performing Teams
- Providing Executive Coaching
- Developing Business Plans
- Identifying Funding Sources
- Connecting with Top Service Providers
Areas that may be addressed for job seekers are:
Job readiness training (including resume and interview prep)
Job search tools
Occupational Skills Training
For more information check out our job seekers page.
Marketing and Outreach
Cash Flow Management
For more information please contact us.